Just a few days after the big announcement of the new LaChassis TKD for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown platform, Grey Birch is now offering the LaChassis for the Tikka T1X. Basically, if you like the features from either the Foundation or LaChassis options but just want them on a Tikka T1X, the LaChassis T1X is the way to go and is available for sale now from Grey Birch Solutions for a price of $524.99. Along with this new announcement, Grey Birch has also announced the domain name change for their website to gbmfg.co.
More from Grey Birch Solutions @ TFB:
- Grey Birch Solutions LaChassis TKD Takedown Chassis
- Grey Birch Solutions LDR Fatty Rifle and Custom Wood Furniture
- The New Grey Birch Solutions Fusion Receiver System
New Grey Birch Solutions LaChassis T1X
Yes, we are extremely lazy so we are re-using most of the same write ups from the other chassis launches. But in fairness, they all have similar, awesome features.
LaChassis T1X, is a purpose built chassis for the well respected Tikka T1X. It is a feature rich upgrade which includes:
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Purpose Built Magwell Cutout for Easier Magazine Changes
- AR Grip Compatible Mounting Point
- Enhanced Ergonomic Alignment between the Grip and Trigger
- Standard Picatinny Stock Mount (Compatible with all most Picatinny Mounted Stocks)
- Modular 10″ Forend
- Forend M-Lok and Arca-Swiss Compatible
- Ambi QD Points on Forend & Stock
- Folding Stock (Stock can be Locked in the Fixed Position)
- Length of Pull and Cheek Weld Adjustment
Once again Grey Birch Solutions is offering a special discount code for customers to use for this specific chassis offering. You can enter code LACHASSIST1X upon checkout to receive 5% off your order of the LaChassis T1X. In addition, Grey Birch Solutions also offers 0% financing from Sezzle if you’d like to take advantage of that. Since the Tikka T1x features a very simple fixed stock configuration, the LaChassis T1X should prove to be a nice functional upgrade for the platform. What do you guys think? Let us know down in the comments.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.