Category: Pistols

TFB-Taurus-Millenium-G2-Review - 01 homemadeblankfiringpistol1 ak107-2
Glock crap

Glock Collectibles

Gun Websites has quite the collection of Glock materials and propaganda. Most of it was collected free at tradeshows. I have some of them like the cup, stress ball, pen and keychain. I like the little 1/3 scale model and the bladetech keychain holster.

80-TM-Recon-Frame-1911

80% TM Recon 1911 Frame

Tactical Machining recently released their new TM Recon 80% 1911 frame. As with 80% AR lowers an FFL or paperwork is not required and you’ll have to finish the remaining 20%, which include the hammer and sear pin holes, barrel seat and slide rails. They’re [Read More…]

HK-VP9-Striker-Fired-018-1280x850

The H&K VP9

Caleb Giddings, over at Gun Nuts Media, reviewed the new H&K VP9. He is rather positive of the VP9. As is expected from an H&K, it performs well. The only real negative is the stock sights. Caleb doesn’t like them that much and is an easy fix with some [Read More…]

Hex2_support3 IMG_20140516_173526