Black Collar Arms recently announced the introduction of the 8.6 Blackout and .375 Raptor calibers to their short-barreled rifle lineup, which for these two chamberings is called the Pork Sword Stalker. Black Collar Arms launched their Pork Sword pistol and rifle products in 2019, which brought more options to the ultra-compact bolt gun table, as well as a variety of different caliber barrels to choose from. The new offerings of 8.6 Blackout and .375 Raptor were chosen for their ability to deliver both supersonic, and heavier subsonic projectiles on target with plenty of energy, even from short barrels. Two of the links directly below offer a bit more history behind the two calibers, and you can read Black Collar Arms’ full press that follows.
Black Collar Arms, 8.6 BLK and .375 Raptor @ TFB:
- TFB Review: Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Chassis
- Complete Pork Sword Pistols Now Available from Black Collar Arms
- Black Collar Arms’ Pork Sword Chassis Kit For Remington 700
- [SHOT 2022] Faxon & Q Collaboration: 8.6 Blackout Guns
- New .308 Based Cartridge – The 375 RAPTOR
Leander, TX (10/11/2022) – Chambered in either 8.6 Blackout or 375 Raptor, the new Pork Sword Stalker from Black Collar Arms is a big bore 12-inch shorty that’s purpose built for hunting and tactical use.
Designed to fire both supersonic and subsonic ammunition, the suppressor-ready Pork Sword Stalker is compact and lightweight. It’s especially handy and capable in tight environments such as in a side-by-side or other vehicle, in a deer blind, on foot in brush or other tricky terrain, or in many tactical situations.
At the same time, the match-grade barrel, Pork Sword Custom Action, and impressive ballistics of these two, hard-hitting cartridges can deliver big game stopping energy on targets hundreds of yards away with fantastic accuracy. For example, the Pork Sword Stalker in 375 Raptor delivers 270 grain soft point projectiles with sub-MOA accuracy and over 1,000 ft-lbs of retained energy onto targets beyond 550 yards away. All from a 12-inch barrel!
The Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Stalker is available as a pistol or as a factory SBR. Caliber-matched AB Suppressor Raptor 8 silencer packages are also available directly from the Pork Sword Stalker page.
Pork Sword Stalker Features and Specs:
Custom Pork Sword Action
- Helical Diamond bolt knob
- 12-inch length
- 375 Raptor: 1:6.25 twist 5R rifling
- 8.6 Blackout: 1:3 twist
- 416R Stainless Steel
- 5/8×24 threaded muzzle w/ square shoulder
- thread protector included
Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Chassis with 4-Slot M-LOK Handguard
Timney Elite Hunter trigger
Choice of no rear accessory, SB Tactical FS1913 pistol brace, or Black Collar Arms
folding Stock Option (factory SBR! All NFA regulations apply and it must transfer to an
SOT dealer who will do your ATF Form 4)
ERGO Shines Grip
- No rear accessory: 21.75″
- FS1913 pistol brace
- Black Collar Arms Stock Option
- No rear accessory: 5 lbs 13 oz
- FS1913 pistol brace: 6 lbs 7.5 oz
- Black Collar Arms Stock Option: 6 lbs 8 oz
8.6 Blackout 12-Inch Barrel Ballistics (per Faxon Firearms):
- 185 grain Hornady GMX: 2,085 FPS
- 210 grain Barnes TSX: 1,950 FPS
- 300 grain Sierra MatchKing: 1,032 FPS
375 Raptor 12-Inch Barrel Ballistics (per chronograph data):
- 235 grain Speer SPBT: 2,300 FPS
- 270 grain Speer SPBT: 2,114 FPS
- 400 grain Maker SCHP Expanding Subsonic: 1,051 FPS
You can view the Pork Sword Stalker on its dedicated page or more of the company’s products at BlackCollarArms.com. You can also follow them on their Instagram or Facebook pages. The Pork Sword Stalker MSRP starts at $2,750.
What do you think about the new Pork Sword Stalker? If you’ve been waiting for this and plan on purchasing one, let us know in the comment section. What do you think about this being chambered in 8.6 Blackout and .375 Raptor?