Griffin Armament has just made it possible to use some of their most popular CAM-LOK equipped suppressors with fixed barrel guns via the release of their new CAM-LOK Adapter. The new adapter is a direct replacement for the QD CAM-LOK piston system that will allow suppressors like the Griffin Optimus Micro, and Resistance 22M to be used on guns with fixed barrels.
Griffin Armament @ TFB:
- New Griffin Armament SPRM Scope Rings
- SILENCER SATURDAY #174: Griffin Armament GP-N – Long Live The Birdcage!
- Griffin GP-N A2-Mountable Silencer Product Release
- [SHOT 2020] Griffin Armament GP-N An A2 Nato Mount QD Suppressor
- Griffin Armament Announces The CAM-LOK Universal QD Piston System for Handguns
Griffin Armament Releases New CAM-LOK Adapter for Fixed Barrels
The CAM-LOK® (Covert Application Mount – Locking) is a universal QD piston system comprised of two parts, the male barrel adapter and the female piston OR now available, the CAM-LOK® Universal Direct Thread Adapter. This product page is for the CAM-LOK® Universal 1.125 Direct Thread Adapter (bronze colored part that is installed in the booster housing). This direct thread adapter takes the place of the piston and spring.
These CAM-LOK® Universal 1.125×28 Direct Thread Adapters allow you to convert 1.125×28 threaded Griffin suppressors in their shortest configuration to receive CAM-LOK™ barrel adapters. Adapters also allow you to convert the Griffin Optimus Micro.
The Griffin Armament CAM-LOK® interface affords the user the ability to convert the suppressor to a much faster and more secure mounting solution on fixed barrel pistols. This system provides a rapid, secure attachment to the host pistol.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel H900
- Compatible with CAM-LOK™ barrel adapters
- Compatible with Griffin booster housings
- Patent Pending Design
- Wrench flats for easy installation
- Inside taper locks direct thread adapter onto barrel adapter
The Griffin Armament CAM-LOK® interface affords the user the ability to convert the suppressor to a much faster and more secure mounting solution on fixed barrel pistols.
So if you’re heavily invested in the Griffin Armament CAM-LOK system then the new CAM-LOK Adapter should be an easy buy so that you can use your suppressors across a wider variety of firearms. Not only will this give you greater adaptability with your suppressor lineup, but it’ll also keep you from subjecting your piston-equipped suppressors to unnecessary wear and tear and risk damaging your long-term firearm investments. Each Griffin Armament CAM-LOK Adapter is available for $79.00.