High Speed Gear’s mission is to provide its customers with the gear they need in a form that is not only durable and reliable but also fits their setup just the way they need it. High Speed Gear is proud to announce their latest offering, the new Mini Missions Pouch which is a smaller and more adaptable version of their Special Missions Pouch. The Mini Missions Pouch will be compatible with or without a plate carrier and like all of the other pouches and products from High Speed Gear, the Mini Missions pouch is made right here in the USA.
More from High Speed Gear @ TFB:
- The New ReFlex IFAK Hanger from High Speed Gear
- High Speed Gear Introduces New Double Rifle TACO Pouches
- The All-New Apex Slick Sling from High Speed Gear
High Speed Gear’s New Adaptable Mini Missions Pouch
The Mini Missions Pouch is a versatile general-purpose pouch that adapts to your changing missions and roles. Three mounting options make this pouch adaptable to your kit on any given day. This pouch features a zippered pocket with loop fastener inside and outside for patches and organizers, and an elastic tourniquet holder.
- Zipper closure
- Loop panel on front for organizers or patches
- Elastic loop on bottom holds a tourniquet
- Multiple mounting options
- hook & loop flap to attach hanger style
- Removeable waist strap
- Loops on back for mounting on a belt
- Internal loop faster panel for use with hook/loop organizers
- Grommet on bottom for drainage
- 500D nylon fabric construction
- YKK Zippers
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
The new High Speed Gear Mini Missions Pouch will be available in 7 different colors including MultiCam and MultiCam Black and each pouch will cost $75 regardless of the color selected. For more information or to check out High Speed Gear’s other products you can visit www.highspeedgear.com.