Slings are an important part of any rifle kit and there are a lot of good options out there to fit nearly every style and preference you can think of. High Speed Gear has just added a new sling to their lineup of gear with the all-new Apex Slick Sling. The all-new sling features mil-spec tubular webbing, steel hardware, and is compatible with most of the existing hardware on the market.
More from High Speed Gear @ TFB:
- The NEW Core Cummerbund From High Speed Gear
- High Speed Gear Introduces NEW Two-Point Apex Sling
- The New Navigator Tech Pouch from High Speed Gear
- High Speed Gear Announces Production Increase
- High Speed Gear To Provide Mags Pouches for US Army’s New Squad Designated Marksman Rifle
The All-New Apex Slick Sling from High Speed Gear
The Apex™ Slick Sling is a 2-point, quick-adjust sling for rifles, carbines and similarly sized weapons. It was designed to be low-profile with a slick tubular webbing for comfort and durability. Our Apex™ Slick Sling was created with our patent-pending Double-Tap Slider™, which allows quick adjustment and offers 2 levels of friction (High and Low) to match the users preference.
• Mil-spec tubular webbing
• Steel hardware with mil-spec coating
• Compatible with a wide range of mounting hardware (not included)
• Berry Amendment compliant
The sling’s slider appears to be similar in nature to the MS1 sling from Magpul but is much larger. The sling is also not padded which may people prefer especially when they are running plate carriers, backpacks, and other gear that a padded sling would otherwise interfere with.
Currently, the sling is sold in two colors, black and Coyote brown. The Apex Slick Sling is sold for a price of $38.00 from the High Speed Gear store but lacks any attachment hardware which you will have to source on your own. For more information, visit the High Speed Gear store here.