- New Budget-Friendly Trigger Kit for M&P 2.0 Announced by Apex
- Hipster’s Wet Dream: Apex Announces New CZ P-10 Trigger Kit
- Apex Tactical – New Enhanced Slide Release For The CZ P-10
- TFB Review: Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Springfield Hellcat
- New FN 509 Long Slide Available from Apex Tactical
Here’s what Apex have to say about the new threaded barrel for the Hellcat:
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties has expanded its aftermarket upgrade options for the extremely popular Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol with the addition of an Apex Threaded Barrel specifically for the Hellcat.
Designed to replace the factory 3.00” barrel, the Apex 9mm Threaded Barrel is machined from a premium cold hammer forged blank and then black Melonite finished.
The twist rate is 1:10” for improved accuracy performance and the thread pattern is 1/2–28. Each barrel comes with a thread protector with a captive o-ring. As a direct drop-in, this barrel requires no fitting.
The Apex Threaded Barrel for the Springfield Hellcat is available now and can be ordered at ApexTactical.com. Additional Apex upgrades for the Hellcat include the Action Enhancement Trigger, the Failure Resistant Extractor and replacement Frame Pin Kit, all of which are in-stock and available now.
Features and Specifications:– For 9mm Hellcat Pistols
– Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
– Black Melonite Finish
– 1:10” Twist Rate
– 1/2–28 Thread Pattern (thread protector included)
– No Fitting Required
– Apex Part #: 105-081
– MSRP: $199.95