It seems everyone is trying to up the capacity of our current carry guns and I don’t blame them – capacity is a great way to hedge your bets. XTech Tactical has just released some affordable HK VP9SK & P30SK magazine conversion kits to bring your 10-round HK magazines up to 12 rounds while only adding a little bit of space on the bottom front of the magazine. This release follows on the heels of their recent release of 15 to 17 round VP9/P30 magazine conversion kits earlier this month.
XTech Tactical @ TFB:
- XTech Tactical Unveils 15 to 17-round VP9/P30 Magazine Conversion Kits
- TFB Review: XTech Tactical AK Magazines and Accessories
- XTech Tactical Releases the Sensor Activated SMART LASER
- Century Arms Wins Motion To Dismiss In XTech Tactical Lawsuit
New VP9SK/P30SK Magazine Extender Kits from XTech Tactical
The HK VP9SK and P30SK 9mm +2 Conversion Kit is compatible with SK 10 round factory magazines and installs in seconds. The design permits quick conversion of the factory magazine from 10 to 12 rounds. The conversion kit has been found to work very reliably with the HK factory magazine spring and body. XTech Tactical’s MTX line of extenders are simply unmatched for reliability, ease of installation, and durability!
- Fits HK VP9SK and P30SK 9mm
- For use with 9mm 10 round magazines – use factory spring
- Converts factory HK magazine from 10 to 12 rounds
- Tool free, easy installation
- Optimal ergonomics for recoil control
- Made in USA
- Uses factory spring & body (Not Included)
This should be a quick and easy way to increase the magazine capacity on your H&K VP9SK or P30SK carry gun. I appreciate that XTech also added a pinky extension to the end of the magazine. I’ve heard a lot of VP9SK and P30SK owners tend to have their pinky dangle off the end of the pistol which isn’t a deal-breaker for a carry pistol but doesn’t help at all when it comes to putting consistent shots on target quickly. The new VP9SK and P30SK magazine extender kits are available now from XTech for 17.95.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.