This is the first time I have ever seen a Alpine Green B&T.
This firearm is a B&T TP9 semi-auto Pistol with (or without) an Aimpoint Micro TL. The specific model is BT-TP9TLGRN and they’re available at Dakota Tactical, a company with a whole lot of cool firearms for sale.
Not sure why Dakota Tactical keep calling B&T for Brugger & Thomet. The “Brugger & Thomet” name is gone, and it’s supposed to be “B&T” only.
Picatinny rail in the front.
** LIMITED EDITION ALPINE GREEN **
A throwback to the vintage Swiss Alpenflage camo, the semi-automatic B&T TP9 in Alpine Green is a must have for the discerning firearms enthusiast.
The B&T TP9 9mm semi-automatic pistol is the commercial variant of highly acclaimed MP9 machine pistol which is in use by elite military and law enforcement units around the globe. Made in Switzerland using state of the art materials and manufacturing methods, the TP9 semi-automatic pistol is a masterpiece of Swiss precision. B&T AG is a global industry leader in military and law enforcement weapon systems and accessories.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- System: Closed bolt blow back
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Caliber: 9 x 19 mm
- Barrel length: Cold Hammer Forged 130 mm (5.11″)
- Barrel twist: 1:10
- Sights: Integral (front/rear)
- Optic: Aimpoint Micro TL with B&T throw-lever mount*
- Handling: Ambidextrous charging, magazine release and safety
- Feature: Last round bolt hold open with left side release
- Included: One 30 round magazine, sling, cleaning kit, manual, hard case
*The Aimpoint Micro TL is the European 4 MOA model without NV settings
This item is restricted in certain states. All Federal, State and Local laws apply.
MFR SKU: BT-30105-2-A
The green pistol is currently discounted and priced at 2,350 USD. It’s nice to see more B&Ts spread around the US.