Welcome to TFB Weekly Web Deals 2! If you are thinking bout starting another AR build, then having a good set of core parts is pretty essential to the process. While there are a lot of great companies out there that make great high-end parts, Aero precision has what I would consider being some of the best entry-level AR components that won’t come back to bite you once you’ve had a few range trips with your completed rifle, pistol or carbine. Today for TFB Weekly Web Deals 2, we’ll be taking a look at some great on-sale blemished items from Aero Precision. When it comes to blemished items, we’re not talking about grave oversights in terms of quality control or variances in structural tolerances but rather minor cosmetic blemishes that don’t affect performance. However, they still work fine and best of all, they should help you save a couple bucks on your next build!
More from Aero Precision @ TFB:
- [SHOT 2022] AERO Precision Lahar 30 Silencer and A700 Rifle
- EPC-9 Launch Announced by Aero Precision for March 3rd
- Aero’s New Glock Mag Fed 10mm AR-15: The EPC-10
Blemishes may include:
- Plating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
Our blemished products are fully functional, they just didn’t meet our high standards. They are a great product at a discounted price for someone who doesn’t mind a slight imperfection. We do not accept returns on blemished products.
-Aero Precision Website
If you’re looking for a good article about what tools you’d need to build your first AR at home, go ahead and check out TFB writer Sam S’s article on 10 Essential Home Armorer/Gunsmith Tools here.
TFB Weekly Web Deals 2: Aero Precision Blemish Sales
The Aero Precision AR 308 Ambidextrous Charging Handle features a profound design with left and right side activation levers to charge your firearm from either hand. This rugged handle is made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum, anodized black with our laser etched Aero Precision logo.
- Fully ambidextrous design
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized black
- Laser engraved Aero Precision logo
- Made in the USA
This is a blemished product. The primary blemish on these Gamma 556 muzzle brakes is that the laser etching is off center. See the image below for a visual representation.
The VG6 GAMMA 556 is a muzzle brake and compensator hybrid. It virtually eliminates recoil and minimizes muzzle movement. The unique combination of both braking and compensating features inspire shooter confidence and allows the shooter to make very fast follow up shots. Its unique chamber geometries give it a very soft feel in the shoulder and the gas ports dimensions have been strenuously tested to give the utmost control to the muzzle.
- Material: 17-4ph® Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: BLACKNITRIDE™ – Satin Finish(Half Gloss)
- Surface Hardness: 68RC
- Caliber: 5.56mm/.223 Remington/.224 Valkyrie only
- Thread: 1/2-28 RH
- Weight: 2.1oz
- Includes crush washer
Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.72″ inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Milled additional surfaces along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal.
- Continuous top rail has a new profile of the Picatinny Top Rail
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
Sale Price: $82.49 (Warning: Requires FFL)
- Our AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, our lowers work with standard AR15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
Gen 2 Improvements
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare – Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, Gen 2
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
Our state of the art M4E1 platform starts here, with the M4E1 Upper Receiver. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation – Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
Thanks for stopping by to check out this week’s weekly web deals featuring blemished Aero Precision AR-15 and AR-10 parts! If you guys have found any great deals on the web, be sure to let us know in the comments below and let us know what your go-to AR-15 parts producer is!
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.