Welcome to TFB Weekly Amazon Deals 24. If you were hoping that someone might have gifted you a new EDC flashlight for Christmas and were disappointed then this edition of our Weekly Amazon Deals is for you. This week we’re covering all sorts of EDC flashlights from penlights all the way up to some more heavy-duty flashlights that can dish out a lot of power. I generally find that my EDC flashlights get used most often for finding something I’ve dropped in my truck at night, around the house, at work, or on the range – you never know when one of these handly little flashlights will come into use.
TFB Weekly Amazon Deals 24: EDC Flashlight Edition
One of the largest options from this shortlist but it is also one of the more powerful units on sale this week. It is a complete rechargeable system that includes two CR123A lithium batteries. Multi-fuel innovation allows it to accept Streamlight’s USB battery (sold separately) or CR123A lithium batteries, ensuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it. The aluminum housing with Type II mil-spec anodizing helps make the lights extremely durable and abrasion-resistant.
- 5.4″ in length
- 1.06″ Wide
- Rechargeable USB Battery
- 500-lumens; 6,800 candela, 165m beam, 2.75 hours run time with CR123A 4.25-hours with USB Battery
- On sale for $39.99
The excellent ThruNite TC15 provides you a wonderful experience. This handheld flashlight adopts the newest CREE XPH35 LED and ThruNite IMR 18650 battery. Not only a handheld LED flashlight, but also an EDC flashlight which can be used indoors & outdoors and is perfect for hiking and camping as well with its IPX8 waterproofing capable of withstanding being submerged in up to 2 meters of water.
- 4 Light Modes
- Strobe Mode
- Turbo Mode
- Firerfly Mode
- Daily Mode
- Charge light indicator located in the switch
- Maximum output of 2300 lumens
- Runs on one 18650 3100mAh cell
- Built-in USB Recharging
- On sale for $55.99
A favorite among many of the TFB and TFBTV staff, the Surefire Stiletto Pro offers a unique shape that manages to cram a lot of tech into a slim and powerful package that will still slip right into your pocket. The bigger, brawnier brother to the SureFire Stiletto, the Stiletto Pro is a high-output flashlight with a slim profile that fits comfortably in any pocket and can be drawn and activated with ease. Optimized by SureFire’s proprietary MaxVision Beam reflector, the Stiletto Pro’s 1,000 lumens of smooth, well-rounded light in high-output mode are easily accessed by the body’s primary switch or tactical tail switch.
- High-performance LED and MaxVision Beam reflector projects a wide flood beam ideal for situational awareness
- The primary switch activates high, medium, and low light output for a wide variety of tasks
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body is corrosion resistant and passes IPX7 water testing to one meter for 30 minutes
- Melonite coated, reversible, spring steel pocket clip for bezel up, everyday carry quick access
- LED Fuel Gauge allows easy tracking of battery charge/ discharge status
- On sale for $206.00
OLight tends to get a bit of a bad rap around the gun community for a number of reasons but I’ve personally tried a handful of their flashlights and been pleased with their features and capabilities for their price. Compact and lightweight, and powered by a convenient and widely available single AA battery, the I5T EOS flashlight delivers a max output of 300 lumens and a max throw of 60 meters. Perfect for smaller jobs around the house or garage.
- Powered by a convenient and widely available single AA battery, output 300 lumens, and 60-meter beam distance.
- Quick mode shifting all through a convenient tail switch, and with a small pearled silicone surface for an anti-slip experience, dual-direction pocket clip can achieve hands-free.
- Double helix body knurling with blue clip for unique style and solid grip.
- The I5T is equipped with a PMMA optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
- On sale for $29.95
A favorite of mine that I keep and carry every day (although mine is in FDE), the Microsstream USB flashlight is one that lasts forever and is tough as nails for its tiny size. These can usually be picked up for less than $30 when on sale (like they are now) and are about the size of a long AA batty. Down to earth one of my favorite EDC flashlights. The aluminum housing with Type II mil-spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion-resistant.
- Unbreakable scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- All openings o-ring sealed
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 1-meter impact resistance tested.
- Rechargeable onboard USB Battery
- 250-lumen output
- On sale for $26.89
Thank you for stopping by to check out this week’s Amazon Deals. If you’ve found any good Amazon deals lately and would like to share, please let us know down in the comments. I’d also like to hear your experiences and opinions on your favorite EDC flashlights. Let us know what you carry and what you like about it!
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.