LMT, the manufacturer well known for manufacturing everything from AR-15 rifles, grenade launchers, and everything in between for both the defense industry and the consumer markets, has launched a spin-off division called LMT Advanced Technologies (LMT-AT). Their first major public release is the LMT-AT ION 30 suppressor, a low back pressure model with modular features like mount adaptability and removable end caps. The ION 30 has an MSRP of $899 and is available to order now. Details can be found below.
- MSRP: $899
- Manufacturer’s Page: https://lmt-at.com/product/ion-30/
- User Manual: https://lmt-at.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/ion-man-FC-2-10.29-all-web.pdf
- Sub 139.9 at Shooter’s Ear: Yes
- Multiple Mounting Options: Yes
- Barrel Length Restrictions: No
- Full Auto Rated: Yes
- Optimized for Accuracy: Yes
- Zero Back Pressure: Yes
- Weight: 19 ounces when using the 17-4 stainless steel cap and the 4140-steel alloy base
- Length: 7.14″
- New zero back pressure technology!
- Approved for use in calibers from .17 to .300 Win Mag
- Keeps heat, flash, and dust/debris kick-up low
- Shoot multiple cycles of full-auto
- Made of 17-4 stainless steel, 4140 steel alloy, and Inconel
- The body is coated with Cerakote Armorer Black C-192 and the removable cap and base are treated with UltraOx.
- Laser welded construction
- 3 mounting options
- Use with Regulator muzzle device
- Install directly onto the barrel using the 1.375×24” Regulator Direct Thread Adaptor
- Use preferred mounting device
What’s in the Box?
- ION 30
- Regulator SP Muzzle Mount 5/8×24 7.62
- ION Tool
- User Manual
LMT Advanced Technologies (AT), LLC.
43049 Fulda RD
Caldwell, OH 43724
Email: [email protected]
RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2021
LMT ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES DEBUTS ION 30 SUPPRESSOR
The ION 30 incorporates a revolutionary design to create a zero-blowback suppressor.
Caldwell, OH. November 19, 2021 —LMT Advanced Technologies has developed the ION 30 for commercial, LE, and military markets. The ION 30 has a MSRP of $899.99.
The ION 30 uses the laws of physics and fluid dynamics to create a zero-blowback suppressor. It is incredibly quiet at the ear and exceptionally reliable. There are no barrel length restrictions and it’s full-auto rated. The laser welded ION 30 is made of 17-4 stainless steel, 4140 steel alloy, and Inconel. As is, this extreme duty suppressor weighs in at only 19 ounces. For further weight reduction, the steel cap and base can be replaced with titanium parts.
The ION 30 ships ready to shoot. Each purchase includes a Regulator SP Muzzle Mount 5/8×24 7.62, ION Tool, and user manual. Multiple mounting options are possible because of the 1.375×24” removable, Regulator base. Also noteworthy, the LMT AT Regulator muzzle device is compatible with Dead Air’s Xeno™ Mount.
Get ready! The ION 30 is the first of what will be a complete line of suppressors. Additionally, there will be compatible Regulator flash hiders, Regulator muzzle brakes, 5.56 Restrictor caps, and other parts in titanium to allow for customization.
Call or email today and place your order.