In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves – along with Ryan @gunhipster and Brendan of @tomato_tactical – tests three different .22LR silencers on the Ruger-57 pistol. Sure, .22LR cans are great for…rimfire, but how do they do with the FN’s 5.7x28mm round? Check today’s video to find out. NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR .22 SILENCER IS COMPATIBLE WITH 5.7mm AMMUNITION BEFORE USING A .22 CAN ON A 5.7mm PISTOL!
««« GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO »»»
• Eyepro: James wears the Electric Knoxvilles: https://amzn.to/2YOVr3J
• Earpro: James wears Walker Razors: https://amzn.to/3nl29ss
• Watch: James and Ryan wear the Garmin Fenix 6: https://amzn.to/3lexr1B
• Apparel: All TFBTV apparel is sponsored by 5.11 Tactical and you can get it at www.511tactical.com
• Suppressors: All suppressors used in this video are from www.SilencerShop.com
««« GUN AND GEAR GIVEAWAYS »»»
PLEASE check out our Patreon and Subscribe Star pages if you enjoy our program, and consider helping us at TFBTV out! We give away hundreds of dollars of gear a month to our supporters!
NOTE: These giveaways are not affiliated with, associated with, or in any way endorsed by YouTube and TFBTV is solely responsible for the giveaways mentioned in this video and this description. No purchase required for gear worth over $250.
««« FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA »»»
««« SPONSORS »»»
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
– Ventura Munitions – www.venturamunitions.com
– Federal Premium – www.federalpremium.com
– Blue Alpha Gear – www.bluealphagear.com
– Top Gun Supply – www.topgunsupply.com
««« TFB CHAT ROOM »»»
Want to join the TFBTV chat room? Use our Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/bcVD9zw