The follow up to the highly successful MCK has been brought to shot show in advance of preorders being shipped. The MCK is a pistol conversion kit designed to allow users to place their OEM Glock pistol and insert it into the stabilizing rig. This year’s MCK 2.0 model features 8 distinct improvements and several new styles that give it an edge over the first-gen MCK.
[SHOT 2020} The MCK 2.0 Micro Conversion Kit
So what exactly has been improved over the first generation MCK conversion kit? I spoke to CEO of CAA/Hartman Mikey Hartman about some of the new features they’ve added to the MCK 2.0 and he was kind enough to demo some of the newer features for me as well.8 Advantages of the MCK 2.0
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer that allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
- The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
- The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top Picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
- The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
- Polymer-pair side rail thumb rests (MCKTHR)
- Push-button sling swivel (MCKPBSS)
- One point sling (MCKOPS)
- Flashlight that fits MCK & Micro Roni 17 / 19 chassis (MCKFL)
- Polymer front flip-up sight (MCKFBUS)
- Polymer front rear-up sight (MCKRBUS)
Thanks again to Mikey Hartman for spending time with me going over the new and interesting features of the MCK 2.0.