While attending TriggrCon Range Day 2019 we stopped by Quarter Circle 10 to see what they have new and they did not disappoint with their fresh unveiling of “The Mick” which is an ambidextrous 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) that is being shown at TriggrCon for the 1st time! This is similar to a lot of the PCC firearms they already have in their flock, but it allows lefties to join in on the fun without having to modify how they would naturally intend to manipulate the weapon.
While many of our readers are familiar with the quality that Quarter Circle 10 brings to the table with their PCC firearms, they may not know all of the intricate details and selection of parts they go through in making a great carbine. For those answers, Quarter Circle 10 has provided all of the specifications for their New MICK Ambi 9mm PCC below:
- Samson PCC Single Port Muzzle Brake
- SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace on a Vltor A5 Receiver Extension allowing for 13.25″ Length-of-Pull
- Blitzkrieg HD PCC Buffer (Hydraulic Unit w/ Spacer to compensate for the A5 Tube)
- Ergo Ambidextrous Pistol Grip
- Stock Trigger w/ a Red Hammer Spring
- Arisaka Defense Hand Stop
- QC5 Lower Receiver
- QC10 Upper Assembly – QC10 9mm Bolt, QC10 9mm Barrel & QC10 Handguard
- Red Dot Aimpoint H1 4 MOA in a LaRue Tactical LT660 Mount w/ a Tangodown Black Cover
The MSRP for the NEW Quarter Circle 10 MICK Ambi 9mm PCC is currently set at $1,744.95 and should become available very soon as it is now out-of-the-bag and on display at TriggrCon 2019. I personally was able to send some rounds down range and it was a delight to shoot. The hand stop is a very minimalist design and works great to stay on target. The felt recoil is nothing, and it is as accurate as the guy or gal holding the MICK. Overall, for someone who is looking for a compact, versatile, and ambidextrous PCC you have a definite contender here from Quarter Circle 10.
With the explosion of popularity for pistol caliber carbines for competition shooting, recreation, and even home defense, a PCC like the Quarter Circle 10 MICK is going to have a home in a lot of people’s safes. As always, we throw it back to our readers to ask what do you think? Is this something you would be willing to dive in on? Let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.