For those of you who shoot suppressed and also understand the satisfaction from a purpose-built tool, Warren Innovative Technologies may have just the thing for you. SuppressorTools.com has almost 20 3D printed tools, each one is designed specifically for today’s most popular silencers. I’m hoping to get my hands on a couple for a lightning review in an upcoming episode of Silencer Saturday.
Details and ordering information can be found below.
SuppressorTools.com – Warren Innovative TechnologieS
Ordering information: [email protected]
- Silencerco Omega 9K/45K/Octane direct thread/piston mount wrench with included strap wrench adapter (at right).
- Silencerco Three-Pin Wrench for Osprey, Saker front caps, etc.
- Dead Air Four-Pin Wrench for Wolf-9SD, Sandman and Wolverine front caps.
- Dead Air Mask, which is for both the rear mount and front cap.
- Silencerco Spectre II Mount Wrench.
- Liberty Regulator Mount Wrench.
- Rugged Oculus Front Cap Wrench.
- Rugged Rifle Front Cap Wrench.
- Wolf-9SD/Ghost Mount Wrench (Also works for Liberty Mystic/Cosmic 3-Lug Mounts) with included strap wrench adapter (at right).
Three-Lug Torque Tools for 1 inch sockets:
- Three-Lug Mount Torque Tool (Female).
- Three-Lug Adapter Torque Tool (Male).
- Silencerco Octane Super Wrench Mark II, which features the direct thread/piston mount tool on one end plus front cap and three-lug spanners on the other with included strap wrench adapter (at left).
- Hybrid Super Wrench, which features the direct thread/piston and front cap spanner tools on one end and the piston housing tool on the other with included strap wrench adapter (at left).
- Dead Air Wolf-9SD Two-Ended Wrench for front cap and 3-lug/direct thread mounts with included strap wrench adapter (at left).
- Dead Air Ghost Two-Ended Wrench for front cap and 3-lug/direct thread mounts with included strap wrench adapter (at left).
- Rugged Obsidian Super Wrench, which features both open and closed-ended mount tools on one end with front cap and three-lug spanners on the other. This version was designed for tightening a suppressor mount to left-handed barrel threads while also including a fully-enclosed mount torquing capability.
- AAC TiRant Super Wrench for mounts whether on or off your weapon’s barrel with the open and closed ends and there’s a three-pin spanner for the front cap.
- Liberty Mystic-X Two-Ended Wrench, which features a mount tool on one end and a retainer ring spanner on the other.
- CGS Group Kraken Super Wrench, which features an open-ended mount tool on one end with front cap and three-lug spanners on the other.
View this post on Instagram
New from Warren Innovative Technologies, LLC: The new and improved Omega 9K Wrench, which now has a three-lug spanner, which will work for both long and short three-lug mounts. Now everything you need for your Omega 9K is in one place! $35 for the first one and $25 for each additional. See the rest of our product line here: suppressortools.com See the YouTube review of our products by The Wound Channel on the website (link is on our homepage). @solsys #silencerco @suppressednation #suppressednation @silencerco #omega9k #octane #omega45k #3-lug #hybrid #suppressor #silencer @nfareviewchannel #nfareviewchannel #osprey #saker @firearmblog @silencershop