A couple of months ago, Franklin Armory unveiled the BFSIII CZ-C1 binary trigger for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3. If you have visited their website during this period, then you have probably seen the countdown set for the start of the preorder availability of this trigger assembly. And right at midnight of the Independence Day, the countdown was over and now you can place an order for the binary CZ Scorpion Evo 3 trigger.
As you know, binary triggers allow making a shot not only when the trigger is pulled but also when it is released. The result is a potentially high rate of fire without making a machine gun from your weapon. The Franklin Armory triggers have three positions: safe, semi-auto and binary. These triggers also have a safety feature allowing to cancel the shot-on-release if you need to. In order to cancel that shot, you need to keep the trigger pressed and switch the safety selector back to the semi-auto mode. After that, you can release the trigger and it won’t make a shot. Here is a video demonstrating the Franklin Armory BFSIII CZ-C1 binary trigger.
Here is also important information concerning the compliance of this binary trigger with different states’ legislation, installation process etc. (quoted from the manufacturer’s website):
- Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, or WA.
- Only for use in pistols in Delaware
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
- May require a gunsmith to install.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 & 9,952,013
Franklin Armory BFSIII CZ-C1 trigger is available for pre-order via the manufacturer’s website at an MSRP of $499.99. The estimated start of shipping is the beginning of September.
Images from www.franklinarmory.com