Christensen Arms has had The Mesa rifle on the market for approximately one year. To commemorate this simple milestone, they are adding a splash of color to it by the way of a Burnt Bronze Cerakote. All of the original specifications remain the same, but now you have the ever-popular choice of a Cerakote finish in the tactically-attractive Burnt Bronze.
Christensen Arms delves into the qualities of The Mesa that have strongly pushed it through its first year on the market:
The Mesa was created as a premium, yet accessible lightweight rifle with a featherlight-contour, stainless steel barrel and a carbon fiber composite stock. Weighing in at only 6.5 pounds (short action) and carrying the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee, the Mesa is the perfect rifle to carry deep into the backcountry.
With an accuracy guarantee from the factory, The Mesa can be added to your gun safe in 7 different calibers.
- 6.5 Creedmoor | 22″ Barrel | 1:8″ Twist
- 7mm-08 Rem | 22″ Barrel | 1:9″ Twist
- 7mm Rem Mag | 24″ Barrel | 1:9″ Twist
- .28 Nosler | 26″ Barrel | 1:9″ Twist
- .308 Win | 22″ Barrel | 1:10″ Twist
- .300 Win Mag | 24″ Barrel | 1:10″ Twist
- .450 Bushmaster | 20″ Barrel | 1:16″ Left-Hand Twist
This rifle comes in at an MSRP of $1,295 for the first 6 calibers named. The .450 Bushmaster retails for an extra $100 if you choose to go big or go home, and it does not carry the Sub-MOA guarantee that the rest of the calibers do.