After Yeti Works and B&T were showing off a fascinating way to load dual-stack magazines from ammunition boxes, ETS Group, makers of various fine translucent magazines has stepped up the ante a bit with their C.A.M. loading system.
Like other systems, the loader uses a long rim holding extension to pull up to 10 cartridges out of a common ammunition box. Unlike the double-stack dedicated loaders, the ETS C.A.M. system uses geometry to feed single-feed, double-stack, and single-feed, single-stack magazines. To load, rotate the loader bullets to the sky and use the plunger against the ammunition and push down to load the rounds into the magazine.
To quote one well-known libation commercial: “Brilliant!”
While designed for the Glock system, the C.A.M. system is stated to work with a variety of 9mm, .40 S&W, and other magazines that fit within the envelope.
Features (Courtesty of ETS):
- Loads pistol mags in seconds! Truly the first speed loader for pistol mags.
- Works with 9mm and .40 caliber pistol mags, double or single stack.
- Picks rounds up from ammo tray. User doesn’t have to even touch ammo.
- Does not force rounds through the feedlips. It won’t damage the mags in any way.
- Portable, easily fits in your range bag.
- Made from an extremely durable polymer that will hold up to wear and tear.
- Lifetime Warranty