If one goes according to legend, the AK-47 would never need fixing. By reputation, the weapon functions under the whole gamut of most unpleasant conditions. Various weapons have been pulled out of mud after decades of submersion to fire again. If that’s the case, why would Crosstac, which touts “Advanced Thinking – Superior Gear” even look to offering their AK-47 Armorer Block?
Fortunately, for them, the AK does not live up to the legend. Like any other firearm, it can have minor to major malfunctions and requires periodic maintenance if one wants to take it through its complete service life and treat it not just as a disposable tool.
In short, the AK-47 Armorer Block is apty named – its a block for mounting the receiver in a vice similar to long-standing offerings for its competing AR-15 platform. Using a steel pivot and tabs to ensure a steady weapon under a hammering, the block is otherwise largely polymer, which will help the amateur gunsmith avoid marring their finish. According to Crosstac, the block clears the trigger group, so one can delve deeply into the receiver for almost all common maintenance and parts replacement.
- An absolutely indispensable piece of gear for any armorer or hobbyist armorer with an AK-47.
- CNC machined, not injection molded.
- Super tough high density polyethylene.
- Resists all common solvents.
- Holds receiver firmly, snaps in like a magazine.
- Work on triggers, mount scopes, tune up your AK.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.