One of the popular trends in the bag and pack markets has been the development of concealment bags that do not look “tactical.” In other words, less PALS webbing and MultiCam while still trying to provide a durable pack that can keep all of your gear close at hand. For a “get home bag” or “bug out bag,” this could be an important feature.
In the most basic terms, the Stealth XL is a larger version of Tru-Spec’s existing Stealth backpack. According to the company, the new pack has a storage capacity of 39 liters, an increase of capacity by 40%.
Additional features of the Stealth XL:
- made with 1050D nylon
- back panel uses a padded air mesh material for improved airflow
- shoulder straps also use the same padded air mesh
- concealed handgun storage compartment
- padded bottom panel for main storage compartment
- the top front storage compartment is fleece lined
- side zippered pocket with a wire pass through for your phone, iPod, etc.
- padded sleeve for a tablet
- reinforced carry handle on the top of the bag
The Stealth XL bags come in two colors: black and light grey. Both have a suggested retail price of $139.95.