Rock River Arms announced the company is now manufacturing a new line of AR-15 rifles called the Integrated Rifle Sights (IRS) series. These new guns have flip up sights that fold down to the same height as the Picatinny rail, creating a very low profile look.
The rifles have a new muzzle brake, a 16″ or 18″ (depending on model) fluted barrel, an adjustable stock and a Hogue pistol grip.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO Chamber for 5.56 & 2.23 Cal.
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15 Lower
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4 Upper
- Barrel Length: 1:9 twist, 16″ fluted Chrome Moly (18″ with XL handguard)
- Muzzle: RRA Helical brake/ 1Ž2-28 thread
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Trigger: RRA Two-Stage/ RRA Winter Trigger Guard
- Handguard: RRA IRS, available in four models
- Grip: Hogue Rubber grip
- Stock: RRA Operator CAR
- Weight: 7.6 lbs. – 8.4lbs.
- Length: 34.5″, 38″ Extended (36.5″, 40″ Extended – XL)
- Accuracy: 1 MOA at 100 yards
- MSRP: $1540-$1,620