Prince Law, one of my favorite legal sites for firearms and related items posted up an outline summary of the 13th Annual Firearms Import/Export Conference hosted by the the F.A.I.R. Trade Group and the NSSF.
- the ATF is catching up on its backlog.
- E-Form 1’s are back online. Form 2s will be online later this year. Forms 3 & 4 will hopefully go live later on a completely new site.
- 90 days or less for marking variances (i.e. black-label manufacturing).
- Confirmed it is a violation for cloud-based A&D records.
- The ATF is working on a new NFA handbook. They want it to be complete before SHOT 2015.
Click the picture to be taken to the full synopsis on Prince Law’s site.