It’s a pleasure to see such interest in the Home-Based FFL series. It’s expanded far past what I originally intended into a continuing saga showcasing my personal trials and tribulations.
Further, the reader mail has been avaricious for additional content, which we will keep coming in additional installments.
Below is the list of installments so far. Further, to ease navigation, we have also added the “Home-Based FFL” tag to all the articles so it’s easy to find them if you jumped in to the series later.
The TFB staff and I thank you for your readership. It’s a personal honor that so many find my experiences valuable and I hope that some can learn from them and carry the torch with their own FFLs.
- Part 1: Getting a Home-Based FFL (Overview)
- Part 2: Getting a Home-Based FFL (Zoning & FFL Type)
- Part 3: Getting a Home-Based FFL – Starting my Business & New Zoning (FFL 07!)
- Part 4: Getting a Home-Based FFL – Application Submitted!
- Part 4.5:Getting a Home-Based FFL – Interview Monday!
- Part 5: Getting a Home-Based FFL – City Bureaucratic Delays
- Part 6: Getting a Home-Based FFL: The Interview
- Part 7: Getting a Home-Based FFL (Due Diligence &Leg-Work)
- Part 8: Getting a Home-Based FFL: FFL Arrived! Signing Up with Distributors
- Part 9: The SOT – Coming soon!
- Part 10: Lessons Learned from First Sales – Coming soon!
- Part 11: Moving the FFL Across State Lines – Coming soon!
- Part 12: End of Year Manufacturer Paperwork – Coming soon!