SilencerCo has released a full technical video on the new Salvo 12, revealing more information on the system. The video breaks down the entire suppressor, giving shooters a peek inside and if you watch carefully, it answers a few burning questions.
- The system is compatible with slugs and “full-wadded shot” meaning it will not be compatible with all shells.
- The suppressor is not Q/D. It looks to require a castle nut wrench to cinch down.
- It implies there will be different choke profiles available.
- The entire suppressor can be broken down for cleaning.
- Inertia guns (at least the Benelli M2) will still function with the suppressor.