I missed a press release that Kel-Tec issued last month. The 18″ barreled version of the bullpup RFB Carbine will be shipping next month.
In order to keep the costs down the rifle will not include sights, although it will include a Picatinny rail, and “will ship in an in-expensive box”.
RFB Carbine Features:
– 18” Chrome lined 7.62 NATO chambered barrel
– Birdcage flash hider included
– Front ejection of cases
– Top Picatinny rail for mounting sights (no sights included)
– Gunsmith replaceable barrel with adjustable headspace
– Click adjustable gas system for various power ammo, or suppressor use
– Accepts FAL metric magazines with straight-in/drop-free magazine well (one magazine included)
– Nylon sling and hardware included
– In-grip storage capability
More info on the rifle here.