AR patterned shotguns have always caught my attention. So when I saw the Chaos-12 Development on social media, I was definitely intrigued. Aside from using VEPR-12 magazines, many of the other components are interchangeable with AR parts – stocks, grips and triggers.
Can you say binary 12 gauge trigger?
The prototype Chaos-12 Shotgun looks to be a great host for my SilencerCo Salvo suppressor. And hopefully by the time production rolls around, the Keymod attachment system has been replaced with the newly anointed MLOK rail slots.
Honestly, if the price is right, the Chaos -12 has a spot reserved in my safe.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge (2 3/4″-3″)
- Uses VEPR 12 Magazines
- Finger Guard Quick drop mag Release and Magwell
- Adjustable AR-15 stocks and Folding Stocks
- Ambidextrous Controls
- AR-15 drop in Triggers
- Interchangeable rifled or smooth Remington 12 Gauge Barrels threaded for muzzles devices
- Adjustable gas system (by hand. no tools required. not even a shell)
- Complete Take down with no tools
- Monolithic 1913 top Rail
- Keymod Hand guard
- AR-15 Grip
- Length To Be Announced
- Weight To Be Announced
- Coating MILITARY SPECIFICATION MIL-A-8625 or (Type III Hard anodize, Non-Reflective)
- MIL SPEC Black Oxide Coatings
- Manufacturer Chaos Inc. Evansville, IN United States
Founded in 2008, Chaos Inc. is a Firearms Accessory Manufacturer in the Midwest of the United States. In 2015 Chaos Inc. upgraded to a weapons manufacturing Type 7 FFL License. We manufacture and sell Rail Systems, Muzzle Devices and Optics Systems for several firearm platforms.