Whoah! Did one say that I could have my Glock Magzine cake and eat the translucent body too? Indeed one did say that as ETS has put up their upcoming translucent Glock magazines for pre-order. The first magazines are available in standard 17 round capacity, competition ready 141mm lengths, and the “happy stick” 31 round configurations.
Additional 9mm configurations will be available for Glock 19 (15 round), Glock 26 (10 round) and limited capacity 10 round magazines in both full-size and compact sizes.
The G17 magazine is pre-ordering for $16.99, the competition magazine at $21.99, and the happy stick at a scant $21.99. Delivery is not stated, but I know ETS is getting close after speaking with them late last week.
Specs on the “Standard” Magazine direct from ETS:
- Fits the Glock 17, 18, 19, 26, and 34
- Standard 17-round capacity
- Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floorplates
- Easy disassembly with our specially designed baseplate
- Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS
- Extreme Impact Resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded