Robar Coating Technologies, known for their NP3 and NP3 plus coatings (nickel-teflon based technologies) has teamed up with GLOCKKRAFT to offer their flat-faced Defensive Applications Trigger (D.A.T.) in Robar’s NP3 coating. GlockKraft claims the trigger has removed the “maximum amount of pre-travel” … “without eliminating factory safeties”.
Fascinating, but the real gun in this pistol go-pedal is the NP3 coating, which will smooth out the pull and just make an aftermarket trigger that much better. Outside of this, it ticks the right boxes including aesthetics and cool-factor (just look at those hexagons!).
Tech Specs (From Robar):
GlockKraft D.A.T. Features:
- CNC’ed from 6061-T6 billet Aluminum
- 316 stainless steel assembly pins and safety spring for longevity and corrosion resistance
- Pre-travel reduction with complete safety in mind
- Flat Faced design for complete control and consistent finger placement
- Shortened reset
- Helps reduce pre-ignition push
- Repeatable finger indexing utilizing chamfered edge
- Flat Face Trigger Available in NP3 or Black Anodized