SilencerCo is promoting a discount program for those that have served.
SilencerCo’s SPEQ program is our way of saying thanks to our men and women in uniform. Short for Service Proven Equipment, the SPEQ program offers a substantial discount on SilencerCo products to current and retired military, law enforcement, and first responders. Through our partnership with B&H Police Supply, we are showing our appreciation for the silent heroes and helping them to #FightTheNoise.
I’m definitely a fan of their products and think they are doing a great job promoting the use of suppressors. Fingers crossed that someday suppressors will be just another accessory that doesn’t require a long wait and extra tax…
To partake you have to visit a dealer that is partnered with the program and you have to meet one of the qualifications:
- Law Enforcement (Active or Retired with credentials)
- Military (Active, Reserve, or Retired with military credentials, or disabled veterans with medically retired ID) VA Cards not applicable
- Federal Flight Deck Officer (with credentials)
- Fire Rescue / EMT (with credentials/license)
- Private Security (Armed private security only)
You can check for a supporting dealer near you at: http://silencerco.com/speq/