AP Customs – Rhino Firearms has announced the release of their latest Generation II carbon-fiber handguards. At first glance, they largely look like the Generation I, but there are improvements in the interface with the handguard to the nut. AP-Rhino claims the system is more rigid.
Other changes include a new dedicated bipod stud location and the optional full-length picatinny rail for optics and accessory mounting.
The handguards are available in .223 and .308, ranging from Carbine-length to a whopping 17 inches. Prices range from $135-$299 and are available from AP-Rhio directly.
At AP-Rhino, we’ve made our name on the strength of our engineering and on our commitment to quality. For our second generation of Ultra-Light Series Carbon Fiber Handguards, we took something that wasn’t broken, and we fixed it anyway. Because at AP-Rhino, we never stop innovating.
- Aluminum trim cap
- More rigid rail attachment
- Rock-solid proprietary trunnion system
- Dedicated bipod stud location
- Barrel Nut Included
- Full length top rail now available as aftermarket accessory
- Optional Simple Fit trunnion system allows installation of handguard without removing mil-spec barrel nut
Barrel nut and trunnion system is backwards compatible with Gen I