While it’s commonly held that on-body concealed carry is highly preferable, in some situations this may not be feasible. In such circumstances, a backpack might be the chosen method of carry. If that’s the case, it would probably not be best to simply toss your handgun into a backpack just loose, bouncing around the bottom of your old Jansport with forgotten pens and pencils. Enter Elite Survival Systems, with their Guardian EDC backpack. This backpack is purpose-built, intended specifically for the off-body concealed carrier with dedicated compartments and design elements meant to optimize backpack EDC. Check out Elite Survival Systems’ press release for the Guardian EDC backpack below.
EDC @ TFB:
- Langdon Tactical Offers Ernest’s EDC Knife Choice – The Clinch Pick 2.0
- What does an LAPD Undercover Cop Carry for EDC?
- [TFB GUNFEST] 5.11 EDC Tools and Blades For 2021
- Do EVERYTHING Better In The Dark: TFB’s Top EDC Flashlights
The Guardian features an ambidextrous dedicated zippered concealment compartment with an integrated holster.
DECEMBER 20, 2022
Elite Survival Systems Guardian EDC Concealed Carry Backpack
The unique design of the Guardian EDC Concealed Carry Laptop Bag combines the versatility of a modular pack with the internal features of a daily carry CCW pack, complete with a dedicated concealed carry compartment.
- CCW EDC laptop backpack 1000 denier nylon construction
- Heavy-duty zippers with covered zipper chain provide water resistance
- Zippered concealment compartment with internal holster can be accessed from either side of CCW backpack for ambidextrous carry
- Low profile laser-cut MOLLE on front and sides of this concealed carry laptop backpack
- Zippered eyewear pocket on top of this EDC laptop bag with soft interior lining
- Dual water bottle/accessory pockets on sides of MOLLE laptop backpack
- Yoke system carry with vented mesh back panel and padded grab handle
- Forward organizational pocket with dedicated tablet pocket, dual mesh zippered pockets, key hook, and several flat accessory compartments
- Large main compartment with MOLLE attachments and mesh pocket
- Separate, dedicated laptop compartment with soft nylon lining provides quick access to laptop. Fits most laptops with screens up to 17″
- Zippered concealment compartment with internal holster can be accessed from either side of pack for ambidextrous carry
- Fully padded on all sides and bottom
- Available in black, coyote tan, indigo, and Trifecta (a combination of gray, green, and black)
- Dims: 20″ x 12″ x 8″
Weight: 2.9 lbs
Capacity: 1533 Cubic Inch / 25 Liter
About Elite Survival Systems – Originally Assault Systems, established in 1979, Elite Survival was the first company ever to produce holsters and weapons cases from nylon. Elite Survival Systems developed a legacy of standards in manufacturing and product quality that are unmatched.
Today, Elite Survival Systems honors that heritage by standing by the famous lifetime guarantee and continuing to produce many of its products in the USA.
Elite Survival Systems has become known as a manufacturer of some of the most inventive, highest quality, and best-respected nylon tactical gear lines in the shooting industry.
Your genuine Elite Survival Systems gear never quits—guaranteed. For more information, visit: www.EliteSurvival.com or call 866-340-2778
The Guardian EDC backpack is available in black, blue, tan, or multicolor “trifecta” as shown here.The Guardian EDC backpack comes in four colorways and can fit a laptop of up to seventeen inches in its 25-liter overall capacity. It measures 20″ x 12″ x 8″ and weighs in at 2.9 pounds with its 1000 denier nylon construction, heavy-duty zippers, and full side-and-bottom padding. The standard backpack carries a $169.95 MSRP, or you can add the ballistic insert option to bring it to a $299.95 MSRP. What do you think about this concealed carry option, readers? Do you ever need to carry off-body, and if so, does the Guardian EDC backpack look like it might be useful? Let us know what you think in the comments below! See you at the range.