CZ-USA are expanding their CZ 600 range of bolt action rifles. The new CZ 600 Range integrates “competition-born features into its design for the ultimate accuracy” which CZ boasts is sub ¾ MOA. The CZ 600 Range is available with an MSRP of $1,199.
CZ Firearms @ TFB:
- TFB Review: CZ’s New Bren 2 MS Pistol
- CZ 600 Rifles Under Recall From CZ-USA
- TFB Review: The Slick-Sided CZ P10 M Micro Compact Pistol
- TFB Review: CZ P-10 F Competition-Ready Pistol
- TFB Behind The Gun Podcast Episode #15: Zach Hein From CZ-USA
Here’s what CZ-USA have to say about the new rifle:
The CZ 600 Range is part of the exciting new 600-series rifle family. Built from the ground up, the Range integrates competition-born features into its design for the ultimate accuracy. So, how does it shoot? We’ll, CZ-USA backs the Range with an unprecedented 5-shot, sub ¾ MOA guarantee! It’s a production rifle that sets the new gold standard for accuracy and is taking the competition world by storm!
Rifle accuracy starts with an excellent barrel, and the 600 Range features the best; a heavy cold-hammer-forged barrel, threaded and suppressor-ready. At 24-inches long, the blued steel barrel squeezes peak velocities from the inherently accurate 6mm Creedmoor and .308 Winchester cartridges.
Shooters will love the rifle’s smooth and fast-handling 60-degree bolt throw, a design that increases clearance between the bolt and optic and cycles considerably faster than traditional designs. The Range features an oversized alloy bolt knob for improved control in all conditions. The steel receiver adds weight, stiffness, and longevity to the action, which are important attributes for a competition rifle. A detachable magazine allows quick reloads, and a selectable locking feature ensures magazine retention. Magazine top-ups, through the ejection port, add convenience.
The butthook-style stock comes equipped with QD sockets on each side, a pic rail for monopod mounting – competition-inspired features for better marksmanship – and a tool-free adjustable cheek piece that fosters a perfect cheek-weld. Laminated wood is a superb choice in stock materials, providing rigidity and excellent moisture resistance. The Range’s laminate stock features a classy black and brown layered pattern that looks as good as it performs.
Reliability was a vital consideration in the 600 Series’ rifle design. CZ 600 rifles, including the Range, uses a short extractor-controlled feed for its unfailing round-cycling consistency. A patented 2-position tang safety is intuitive, allowing bolt cycling with the safety engaged.
CZ-USA currently chambers the 600 Range in the popular 6mm Creedmoor and .308 Winchester cartridges, with other offerings in the works. The Range is the pinnacle of accuracy, building on CZ’s high reliability, durability, and versatility standards. The 600 Range rifle gives precision shooters every advantage!
CZ 600 Range Features:
- Steel receiver
- Heavy barrel
- Sub 0.7 MOA guaranteed with match factory ammo
- Short extractor controlled feed
- Silent two-position safety
- Adjustable trigger – no disassembly needed, 4 positions
- 60 Degree bolt throw
- Remington 700 scope base hole pattern
- Magazine fed with magazine lock (selectable)
- Ability to top off magazine through the ejection port
- Cocking indicator
- Laminate wood stock
- Toolless height-adjustable cheekpiece
- Monopod Picatinny rail attachment
- Oversized alloy bolt knob
CZ 600 Range Specifications:
- SKU: 07504, 07503
- Chambering: 6 Creedmoor; .308 Win
- Rate of Twist: 1:7; 1:10
- Magazine Type: Detachable (locking)
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Stock: Laminate, Precision
- Length of Pull: 14.6 inches
- Sights: none, drilled & tapped for Rem 700-pattern bases
- Barrel: Heavy cold hammer-forged; Threaded 5/8×24 (suppressor-ready)
- Barrel Length: 24 inches
- Trigger: Single stage, adjustable (4-positions)
- Overall Length: 44.9 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Safety: 2-Position
- MSRP: $1,199.00
Find out more at CZub.cz/en