The Springfield Armory Hellcat is a widely popular concealed carry pistol that stands out in an often saturated market of carry guns. To maintain its staying power, Springfield Armory has made several iterations to include the Hellcat, Hellcat OSP, Hellcat RDP, and Hellcat Pro. Now, if you want to add a bit of flair to your EDC (everyday carry) pistol, you can with the option of Burnt Bronze and Robin’s Egg Blue.
Springfield Armory @ TFB:
- New Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro with Shield SMSc Sight
- 21st Century Battle Rifle: The Springfield Saint Victor .308
- NEW Springfield Armory 1911 DS Prodigy AOS: Double-Stack 2011
- “Unlock Greatness” In-Store Giveaway Event from Springfield Armory
If you want to kick up the curb appeal of your carry pistol and make all of your buddies jealous (or cringe if they’re haters), you now have the option to get a Burnt Bronze Cerakote or Robin’s Egg Blue paired with Stainless Steel. Many other manufacturers have chased after different colorways in their most popular pistols, and now Springfield Armory is giving you that option as well.
“These new specialty offerings in the Hellcat line give customers exciting new color options for their CCW needs,” says Phil Rawlings, Vice President of Sales and LE for Springfield Armory. “From Burnt Bronze to Robin’s Egg Blue, there’s a Hellcat variant that’s just right for your needs.”
- Robin’s Egg/Stainless Steel Hellcat 9mm | HC9319REBS | $635
- Robin’s Egg/Stainless Steel Hellcat OSP 9mm | HC9319REBSOSP | $663
- Robin’s Egg/Stainless Steel Hellcat Pro 9mm | HCP9379REBSOSP | $677
- Burnt Bronze/Black Hellcat OSP 9mm | HC9319ZBOSP | $642
- Burnt Bronze/Black Hellcat Pro 9mm | HCP9379ZBOSP | $655
You can get these two new Cerakote finishes in 3 of Springfield’s most popular variants like the Hellcat Pro, Hellcat OSP, and standard configuration Hellcat. Between the varying models and new finishes, which one interests you the most? As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.