SIG Sauer have announced the introduction of the P320AXG Combat from SIG Custom Works. The latest variant of the P320 line comes with a threaded 4.6-inch barrel, an optics-ready stainless steel slide and X-RAY3 day/night suppressor height sights. The two-tone P320AXG Combat weighs in at 34.7 oz and combines a hard coat anodized Flat Dark Earth frame with a black Nitron finish slide in a nod back to the P226 Combat. The pistol ships in an exclusive Custom Works case with three 21-round magazines.
SIG Custom Works @ TFB:
- SIG Custom Works Introduces The NEW P320 AXG Equinox
- SIG Sauer Introduces the SIG Custom Works Concierge Service
- Light and Dark Collide – The SIG Custom Works 1911 Equinox
- The New P320 RAZE 3.9″ Custom Works Slide from SIG Sauer
Here’s what SIG Sauer have to say about the P320AXG Combat:
SIG Custom Works is Proud to Introduce the P320AXG-Combat
The P320AXG-Combat brings the classic FDE and Nitron two-tone appearance popularized by the original P226 Combat. This unique pistol is equipped with an optic-ready Nitron slide, FDE anodized AXG grip module, threaded barrel, and suppressor height XRAY3 night sights, and ships with three 21rd magazines.
Each of these limited edition, P320AXG-Combat pistols includes a Custom Works engraved slide and is delivered in an exclusive Custom Works case with Custom Works challenge coin and certified custom certificate.
SIG Sauer have released a video introducing the new pistol:
Specs for the new P320AXG-Combat:
- Sights – X-RAY3 Day/Night Suppressor Height Sights
- OVERALL Length – 8.1 in [206 mm]
- OVERALL Width – 1.6 in [41 mm]
- Height – 6.5 in [165 mm]
- BARREL Length – 4.6 in [117 mm]
- Weight – 34.7 oz [984 g]
- SIGHT Radius – 5.8 in [147 mm]
- TRIGGER TYPE – Skeletonized Flat Trigger
- GRIP Module – Carry AXG
- GRIP TYPE – AXG
- GRIP Color – Flat Dark Earth
- BARREL Material – Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH – Hard Coat Anodized
- FRAME MATERIAL – Stainless Steel
- FCU MATERIAL – Stainless Steel
- SLIDE Finish – Nitron
- SLIDE MATERIAL – Stainless Steel
- MANUAL Safety – NO
- OPTIC READY – YES
Find out more about the P320AXG-Combat here.