ZEV Technologies has just announced the introduction of what has to be my favorite iteration so far of their G19 and G17 precision CNC milled slides. The new Cryo Slide is a utility-focused design featuring less of the typical speed cuts that you would find on other ZEV Tech slides and also adds an RMR-ready optics cut and different slide serrations to aid in clearing malfunctions or sending the first round of a fresh mag into the battery.
More from ZEV Technologies @ TFB:
- Fully Assembled Zev Technologies Duty Slide Kits Are Here!
- New Craighead OZ9 Coming 6/15 from ZEV Technologies
- The New Core Elite Folding AR from ZEV Technologies
The (More) Utilitarian CRYO Slide from ZEV Technologies
ZEV Developed the Cryo Slide for end users that desire simple yet clean aesthetics. The small milled window gives you a glimpse of the barrel while reducing mass for flatter tracking and follow-up shots.
On the utility side of the Cryo. You’ll find the angle of the slide serrations drive your grip further into the gun, creating a solid purchase for manipulations. Features include our patented optic cut for holding a true zero, front and rear serrations and a durable, utility-focused coating.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- Torx wrench and two sets of RMR screws (tall and short) included
- NOTE: ZEV RMR Cover Plate not included. Sold separately.
- Price: $345.00
The Cryo slide weighs 8.9 oz for the G19 version and 9.1 oz for the G17 version. Both versions of the Cryo slide will also come in configurations compatible with either Gen 3 Glocks or Gen 5 Glock pistol frames. All slides will cost $345, and come without iron sights, but will include a Torx wrench and two sets of RMR screws for red dots of different heights. For more information on ZEV’s new Cryo slides or to order, you can visit http://zevtechnologies.com/.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.