In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves talks about something we’ve all been wondering ourselves: Is the FN 5.7x28mm round better than 9mm? Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but there’s no debate that there are at least 5.7 things that the 5.7mm does better than the legendary 9mm round. James discusses the advantages of this modern, high-tech caliber, as well as a few of the shortcomings presented by this controversial caliber. Special thanks to Shooting the Bull and Buffman for the excellent videos and research on the 5.7mm.
««« GEAR IN THIS VIDEO »»»
• FN Five-seveN Pistol: https://www.topgunsupply.com/fn-five-seven-for-sale.html
• FN 5.7x28mm Ammo: https://www.venturamunitions.com/categories/handgun/5-7-x-28-mm-ammo-for-sale.html
««« APPAREL IN THIS VIDEO »»»
• Apparel: All TFBTV apparel is sponsored by 5.11 Tactical and you can get it at www.511tactical.com
««« GUN AND GEAR GIVEAWAYS »»»
We give away guns and gear EVERY month to our supporters. Consider supporting us. Full details can be found at http://tfbtv.gun.team/
Gun and gear giveaways are not affiliated with, associated with, or in any way endorsed by YouTube and TFBTV is solely responsible for the giveaways mentioned in this video and this description. No purchase required for gear worth over $250.
««« FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA »»»
««« SPONSORS »»»
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
– Ventura Munitions – www.venturamunitions.com
– Blue Alpha Gear – www.bluealphagear.com
– Top Gun Supply – www.topgunsupply.com
««« TFB CHAT ROOM »»»
Want to join the TFBTV chat room? Use our Discord Invite: discord.gg/tfbtv