Additive manufacturing is taking the suppressor world by storm. When I first wrote about the Delta P Design Brevis II about five years ago, I took a fair amount of heat in the comment section. The main concerns were durability and repairing damaged 3D-printed silencers. I think we can lay the durability issue to rest (they are strong). And modularity is beginning to address the repair possibilities by having the serialized sections separated from the majority of the tubes. The new PWS BDE 762 takes additive modularity to a new level with six additional sections past the serialized blast baffle and mount section. Add in a 1.375 x 24” universal adapter thread pitch and a new contender starts to take shape. All puns in this article are organic, even if they are cringey.
Details and specifications can be found below.
PWS @ TFB:
NEW Quiet: PWS BDE 762 – Bravo Delta Echo Suppressor
- 3D PRINTED TITANIUM- Manufactured with aerospace-grade titanium which is lighter and stronger than traditionally machined titanium.
- MODULAR- Designed and ships with removable bafﬂes which enable modiﬁcation of length and noise reduction rating.
- COMPATIBLE- Universal 1.375×24 TPI pattern for compatibility with most suppressor mounts.
- ANODIZED & CERAKOTED- Type 2 anodizing, with high temperature cerakote on the outside for a durable ﬁnish.
- TAPER-THREADED BAFFLES- Taper-threading prevents carbon locking and loosening between bafﬂes.
- ACCURATE- Symmetrical internal bafﬂe notches increase accuracy, while exterior textures dissipate heat mirage for clear, precise shots.
- Manufacturer’s Page: https://www.primaryweapons.com/bde-762-suppressor/ (user manual included)
- MSRP: $1,095
- Model: BDE 762
- SKU: 22-TF0B
- Weight: 12.7-17.4 oz.
- Length: 6.5-8.2 in.
- Diameter: 1.75″
- Calibers: Up to .300WM
- BDE 762 Short Configuration 141.04 dB ML (1 meter left)136.00 dB SLE (shooters left ear)
- BDE 762 Long Configuration 134.84 dB ML (1 meter left) 135.20 dB SLE (shooters left ear)