The Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 pistol has been a great success over the years being adopted both by private citizens and law enforcement agencies for its reliability, accuracy, and relative price for performance. Smith & Wesson is excited to announce the introduction of their newest offering in the Spec Series with the new M&P M2.0 Compact Optics-Ready Spec Series pistol kit. This new kit allows you to select from a bunch of different options to customize your pistol and ships complete with a threaded barrel, optics cut slide, suppressor height sights, 23-round magazines, 4″ tanto-style M&P knife, and a Spec Series challenge coin.
More from Smith & Wesson @ TFB:
- New Ed Brown Performance M&P Shield Magazines
- Meta Tactical’s Apex-Series Carbine Conversion Kits Now Shipping
- POTD: German GSG9 Recruiting Poster with H&K MP5 SD
New S&W M&P M2.0 Compact Optics-Ready Spec Series Pistol Kit
Born from evolutions in the professional and shooting enthusiast spaces, the M&P® Spec Series™ line advances with its 3rd iteration. The newest edition places emphasis on delivering a package that is ideal for those looking to hone their skills and push their limits. The new Spec Series™ pistol comes complete with co-witness sights and a 4.6˝ threaded barrel, making it an optimal choice for suppressed shooting. Also included is our C.O.R.E.™ system, designed to give the user the ability to mount their preferred handgun optic to maintain accuracy and proficiency when firing. The inclusion of two 23-round 9mm magazines means less time reloading and more time practicing. The additional 15-round magazine trims down the overall size of the new Spec Series™ and allows for a more concealable package. The M&P® Spec Series™ kit includes an M&P® knife that features a 4˝ blade with an overall length of 9˝ and a collectable M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin.
OTHER PISTOL FEATURES
• One flush-fit 15-Round magazine and two 23-Round magazines
• M2.0™ flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate shot placement
• Picatinny-style rail
• Forward slide serrations
• Optics mounting plates included
SPEC SERIES COMPONENTS
• M&P® Folding Knife – folding knife with 4″ Tanto-style blade, window breaker and seat belt cutter. 9″ oal (opened)
• M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin – 3D, high-relief sculpted design, die-struck medallion. Solid nickel metal with antique finish and hard baked enamal. Clear acrylic capsule.
• Custom Fit Plastic Case
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The new Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact Optics-Ready Spec Series Pistol Kit is sold from any S&W dealer for an MSRP of $799.99 and can be customized with our without a thumb safety, finishes in either Bull Shark Grey or Black, and the option to have the threaded barrel excluded and magazines reduced in capacity for restrictive states. For more information and to see a complete list of options you can visit http://smith-wesson.com/.