The current trend in every day carry (EDC) pistols is definitely leaning towards the ‘smaller is better’ philosophy. Every major manufacturer has spent the last five years designing small, thin, and lightweight pistols that have all of the features of their full-size counterparts. Wilson Combat is continuing this industry march towards a small footprint with the addition of the subcompact EDC X9 9mm pistol. Retaining a 15-round magazine capacity while reducing the barrel length to 3.25” will definitely attract the concealed carry crowd. Bring your checkbook – pricing starts at $3,145.
Additional details can be found below.
Size. Is. Everything. The New Wilson Combat Subcompact EDC X9
The Wilson Combat EDC X9 9mm defensive handgun is now available with a 3.25” subcompact barrel and slide assembly. This rendition of the EDC X9 is a very fast-handling defensive carry gun.
The hand-fitted 3.25” stainless-steel barrel design has the same match-grade accuracy potential as the larger EDC X9 handguns and is painstakingly tuned by our gunsmiths for flawless reliability with a wide variety of target and defensive ammunition. The stainless steel slide wears the most advanced black DLC (Diamond-like-Carbon) physical vapor deposition finish available with chromium and tungsten underlayers for long-lasting corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- High-Capacity Compact Size Aluminum X-Frame with Reliability Enhanced Frame Rails
- Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Hammer
- Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Lightweight Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- Black G10 Aggressive Starburst Grips with Pewter Medallions
3.25″ Stainless Steel Tri-Top Slide with External Extractor
- Black DLC Finish on Slide
- Unique X-TAC Rear Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Concealment Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight with 4.40 Hex Head Cap Screw
- 3.25″ Stainless Cone Barrel with Reliability Enhancing Lock-up, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- Fluted Barrel
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- Carry Cuts
- 2 18-Round Capacity Magazines With Optional Magwell
- 2 15-Round Capacity Magazine Without Magwell