In a collaborative effort between Blue Alpha Belts and Flatline Fiber Co, the highly demanded padded rifle sling from Blue Alpha Belts is here! Available in 5 different color options and with or without QD swivels, the Blue Alpha Padded rifle sling features a streamlined and minimalist design, durable materials, and an affordable price.
More from Blue Alpha Belts @ TFB:
- Concealed Carry Corner: Tips For Comfortable Carry
- New Product Announcement: Blue Alpha Stock Sock
- Blue Alpha Gear Gun Belt With New Type Cobra Buckle
Introducing the New Blue Alpha Padded Rifle Sling
The Blue Alpha Padded Rifle Sling is a collaboration born out of our long time friendship with Flatline Fiber Co. This sling is the perfect blend of comfort, simplicity, and adjustability.
- Constructed of durable 1″ Nylon webbing
- Streamlined minimalist design
- 500D Cordura wrapped pad that is 1.5″ wide
- ITW Ladder loc with a pull tab for quick adjustments
- Open ends to add the desired attaching hardware
- Made by hand in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The slings are made to come with an excess amount of webbing. Once the sling is fit to your needs you can stow the excess webbing into the provided tri-glides.
The Blue Alpha Padded Rifle Sling will be available in Black Multicam, Multicam, Ranger Green, Woodland Camo, and Black fabric styles. The base cost for a Blue Alpha Padded rifle sling is $64 and the option with two QD swivels is available for an additional $25.
A sling is a core component for any good rifle or carbine and is in a lot of cases an essential item you need for retaining your rifle and in some cases can serve as a nifty ad hoc accuracy hack when applied in the correct fashion. What are your thoughts on this new sling option for Blue Alpha Belts? Does this seem like a good sling for the money? Let us know what you think down in the comments.