If you’re ready to deck out your lever action in all the latest tactical gear, then you might be interested to hear that Midwest Industries has launched their new M-LOK G2 Handguards for Henry lever action rifles. The new set of M-LOK G2 handguards will cover most Henry lever action rifles that don’t feature barrel bands like the Henry Model X.
More from Midwest Industries @ TFB:
- Midwest Industries Releases AK Receiver Maintenance Block
- Henry Lever Action Extended Sight Systems From Midwest Industries
- Midwest Industries Releases NEW Marlin Extended Sight System
New Midwest Industries M-LOK G2 Handguards for Henry Lever-Action Rifles
In total, there will be three different offerings to fit various Henry Model X lever action rifles. The first offering is designed for the 45-70 variants. The other two handguards are slated to fit Henry Model X rifles chambered for .44/.45, as well as the .357 variants. Regardless of the model the M-LOK G2 handguard is made for, each of the new handguards will cost $179.95 and can be ordered directly from the Midwest Industries website.
Welcome to the next generation of tactical handguards that modernize the classic Henry lever-action rifle. The new Henry M-LOK® G2 Handguards from Midwest Industries are designed to offer more rigidity and security through increased handguard length and a second-generation mounting block, attaching the handguard securely to your firearm. The 5-slot rail section gives you the ability to attach M-LOK® compatible accessories such as lights, lasers, handstops, bipods, and more. The sleek and lightweight design provides Henry enthusiasts with the perfect upgrade for modernizing your firearm.
- Fits most Henry lever-action rifles without barrel bands
- Ultra-rigid design with a second-generation attachment system
- Features a forward-mounted sling swivel for the use of conventional hunting slings
- Includes one 5-slot M-LOK® rail section
- Slim and lightweight design for enhanced feel
- Constructed from Hard Coat Anodized 6061 Aluminum for a lifetime of service
When it comes to lever action rifles, I tend to be a bit more of a traditionalist but what these new handguards will offer you is more space for you to adapt your classic lever gun for more modern accessories so you can fit the gun to your mission. I’d like to hear your thoughts on these new handguards. Are these new M-LOK G2 handguards something you’d ever consider mounting on your Henry lever action rifle to expand the list of accessories that are available to you?
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.