Dear reader, your rifle is one of the millions. It is designed to be easy to manufacture, operate, and maintain. And it is battle proven through decades of conflicts in all types of terrain and climates. Your AK47 has everything you need to be victorious! Everything except for a way to attach that new capitalist M-LOK weaponlight and VFG. Not to worry, the new Clawgear AK47 Slick handguards have you covered.
Available in medium and long lengths, the Clawgear Slick handguards are compatible with a variety of both stamped and milled receiver variants. For our U.S. based readers, be advised that prices are in Euros and there will be some shipping and importation considerations. But if you want to blend classic designs with modern capabilities, some sacrifices need to be made. Details can be found below.
Rifle Is Not Fine! New Clawgear AK47 Slick M-LOK Handguards
- Medium: https://www.clawgear.com/en/AK47-Medium-Slick-Handguard-M-LOK-Black-35239en1646/
- Long: https://www.clawgear.com/en/AK47-Long-Slick-Handguard-M-LOK-Black-31638en1646/
- MSRP: €139.90 – €149.90
- Matt black non-glare surface coating to reduce reflections
- QD sling attachment point on the rear side of the handguard
- M-LOK mounting system to fit all types of M-LOK accessories: rails, vertical grips, AFG, …
- Fits a wide variety of AK 47‘s with stamped and milled receivers with a front sling loop on the gas block
- Lightweight construction made out of high strength aluminium with MIL-SPEC type III hardcoat anodize finish