I’m sure most of you have noticed that the price of just about everything including, guns, ammunition, and gear is only getting more expensive as the year progresses. While the discussion on why that is happening can be had elsewhere, what hope do we gun owners have in updating or replacing our worn or used up gear if prices only continue to climb? One company, Grey Man Tactical is taking a stand against inflation by promising to not raise their prices and instead decided to cut prices on their products.
More from Grey Man Tactical @ TFB:
- Grey Man Tactical Launches the Stealth 20L Backpack
- Grey Man Tactical’s New Vehicle Seatback RMP Kit
- Grey Man Tactical Offers Plate Carrier & Helmet Rack Kit
Grey Man Tactical Takes a Stand Against Inflation – Cuts Prices
“In the face of our current global situation, and despite record demand for our products, I have decided to cut our prices simply because I believe someone has to make a stand against this seemingly unstoppable tide of inflation. I have faith that God will provide as he always has, and I want to assure our existing customers and future customers that we are committed to making GMT™ preparedness gear more affordable in a world where we increasingly need to be prepared.” – Paul Capdepon – CEO.The price drop is site-wide on all RMP™ Series – Vehicle, Backpack, Case + Safe:
- Vehicle Rifle Rack – Rubber Clamps + 15.25X25 RMP™
- #401 Backpack RMP™ Insert – Universal Concealed Carry Package
- 34.75X13RMP™ – Case
- 18.25X23 RMP™ – SafeGrey Man Tactical™ will not raise prices but stands with the hard-working men and women of this country by providing attainable gear that enables performance of the highest standard, no matter the mission.
The Grey Man Tactical lineup of RMP (Rigid MOLLE Panel) systems has been quite useful so far and also very popular with those that are looking for a better way to store their gear. The RMP system is capable of attaching to almost any surface with either specialized mounting kits for vehicles or to the inside of safes and cabinets (or walls) with regular hardware like screws or even nails. For more information or to check out the inflation-fighting price cuts being offered by Grey Man Tactical check out https://greymantactical.com/. Is this something that most firearms companies should do or can do? Let us know what you think down in the comments.