Nosler has teamed up with Boot Campaign to help raise funds and awareness for injured veterans by producing 22 custom limited-run Model 48 rifles. And while they might be a little too rich for my blood, I’m sure some of you out there can spare the cash for a good and honorable cause like this. For the rest of us, Boot Campaign does accept donations directly through their website.
More from Nosler @ TFB:
- [SHOT 2022] Nosler Introduces New Suppressor Line
- Nosler Introduces The New Model 21 Bolt Action Rifle
- Nosler Tips: First Trip to the Shooting Range
According to the Nosler limited-run Model 48 Boot Campaign page:
Nosler, Inc. is proud to announce a new program to raise awareness and proceeds for the nation’s veterans and their families. They have produced 22 specially serialized Model 48 Long Range Carbon rifles chambered in 28 Nosler that feature a PROOF® Research barrel and a Timney® trigger. The stock is a custom Manners® Carbon Fiber stock with a special Kryptek® Obskura Nox pattern that highlights the carbon fiber construction. Leupold® has graciously joined this project by donating the optics and mounts to make the package complete and Nosler then mounted and zeroed each VX-5HD 3-15×44 for shots at any range.
The payment of $6,500 for each rifle will be handled directly by Boot Campaign as a charitable donation and then the rifles will be shipped from Nosler to your FFL of choice. Boot Campaign is a 501c3 non-profit that creates individualized programs and customized care to treat the root causes of the invisible wounds of war, such as posttraumatic stress, traumatic brain injury, chronic pain, self-medication and insomnia. The Boot Campaign logo is laser engraved on the bottom metal to further highlight the significance of this project.
“Chris Kyle famously said that it is our duty to serve those who serve us. We don’t take that lightly and Boot Campaign does a tremendous job in helping the people and their families that have sacrificed the most for our freedoms. For us this project wasn’t even an option but an obligation and the only other question we had was what can we do next to help this nation’s greatest heroes. ” John Nosler, President.
The Model 48 Long Range Carbon Features:
- Nosler Model 48 Custom Action
- Action and Bottom Metal Cerakoted Sniper Grey
- Timney™ Trigger with 2 Position Safety
- Manners® MCS-T Elite Tac 100% Carbon Fiber Stock that features the Kryptek® Obskura Nox pattern
- 26” PROOF, Sendero Light Contour, Carbon Fiber-Wrapped Barrel
- 5/8×24 Threaded Muzzle
- Glass and Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Hinged Floorplate that features the Boot Campaign logo
- Guaranteed M.O.A. Accuracy with Prescribed Nosler Ammunition
- Leupold® VX-5HD 3-15×44 mounted and zeroed
Once again this is for a good cause and EVERY penny of the asking price on these limited-run Model 48 rifles goes directly to the Boot Campaign charity. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!
Images by Nosler Inc., www.nosler.com