Midwest Industries has just announced their Extended Sight Systems for Henry lever action X Models, which brings the rear sight back onto the receiver, rather than Henry’s factory location on top of the barrel. Midwest Industries’ Extended Sight Systems include an aluminum handguard rail with M-LOK slots and a 16-inch top Picatinny rail, a front and rear sight, a 5-slot Picatinny rail section, and a sling swivel. Without having a Henry X Model lever action, I estimate that the Extended Sight System provides an extra six inches to the overall sight radius. The full press release can be read below.
Midwest Industries @ TFB:
- Midwest Industries Releases NEW Marlin Extended-Sight-System
- NEW Midwest Industries MI-CRM17XR AR-15 Free Float Rail
- Midwest Industries Introduces New MI Scout Light Extended Mounts
- NEW AR-15 & AR-308 Lower Receiver Block From Midwest Industries
Midwest Industries announced that it has released a new line of Henry Extended Sight Systems for the commercial market.
The new sight systems give hunters and target shooters every reason to keep using their favorite
lever-action rifle. The rigid top rail gives a full monolithic look and creates more space for accessories.
By including Midwest’s heavy-duty ghost ring sights for ultra-fast target acquisition and M-LOK® handguard for attaching compatible lights, handstops, bipods, and more, shooters have a sleek, ultra-functional firearm that’s ready for anything.
“Our goal is to bring Henry rifles into the tactical age,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries. “These sight systems modernize the look and the function of classic lever-action rifles that continue to be popular with shooters.”
The Henry Extended Sight Systems incorporate the following features:
• Heavy-duty ghost ring with wide windage and elevation adjustment range
• Midwest Industries sight adjustment tool included
• Forward-mounted sling swivel for conventional hunting slings
• Includes one 5-slot M-LOK® rail section
• Slim, lightweight, ultra-rigid design
• Full 16 inches of top Picatinny rail for lights, lasers, or additional accessories
• Options for Henry X .45-70 variants, X .44/.45 variants, and .357 variants
The Henry Extended Sight System is listed on Midwest Industries’ website for $324.95 for each of the three compatible caliber options. The specs for each model (linked in the press release above) say that the front sight screws in. You can see Midwest Industries’ full product line at their website, MidwestIndustriesInc.com, or visit their Facebook and Instagram pages, or their YouTube channel.
What do you think about the Henry Extended Sight Systems from Midwest Industries? Aside from the elongated sight radius, how else would you outfit your lever action?
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.