Chiappa Firearms from Italy showed at IWA 2022 a new line of Italian-made, full-size 1911 models. These will soon be available in 2 finishes and 3 levels, for a total of five different configurations.
More Chiappa Firearms @ TFB:
- TFB Armorer’s Bench: Chiappa 1887 Disassembly/Reassembly
- TFB Review: Chiappa 1887 Lever Action Shotgun – 2500 Rounds Later
- Wheelgun Wednesday: NEW Chiappa Charging Rhino Gen II 60DS 9mm
- Chiappa WILDLANDS Series Lever Action Rifles
[IWA 2022] Chiappa Firearms Releases New 9mm and .45 ACP 1911 Models
The Chiappa Firearms’ representative at IWA 2022 was pleased of having the chance of showing to world-renowned 1911 collector and lover James Reeves their new products…
The line of 1911 models is divided into three main tiers:
- The Field model, a reproduction of the 1911A1, equipped with wooden grips and available only with a matte black finish;
- The Superior model, a more modern interpretation of the venerable platform, with fixed Novak-style fiber-optic sights, ambidextrous safety, target trigger, G10 or wooden grips, and front and back serrations on the slide; available in either black or chrome finish;
- The Empire model is similar to the Superior, but with finer serrations on the slide, machined grips, and adjustable rear sights; again available in either black or chrome finish.
- Field model Euro 670.00 (about $ 730.00);
- Superior Chrome Euro 899.00 (about $ 980.00);
- Empire Chrome Euro 1,100.00 (about $ 1,200.00).
Here below you can enjoy the full TFBTV Show Time video:
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.