In the fall of 2021, FEDEX completely stopped all private party shipping of handguns which left customers with only a single entity to ship handguns with – UPS. For 2022, FedEx also announced that it wouldn’t be handling any shipping of firearms unless the shipping person bears an FFL. This is where ShipMyGun comes in. ShipMyGun.com aims to give customers a more affordable way to ship their firearms over the standard rates provided to people through normal UPS channels which can be quite expensive.
More Gun News @ TFB:
- Vortex Win US Army Next Generation Squad Weapons – Fire Control Contract
- Is Textron Out of the NGSW Program?
- [IWA 2022] The Detonics Gladiator 50 Caliber Black Powder Derringer
ShipMyGun Steps in to Provide Affordable Firearms Shipping
ShipMyGun is a division of BudsGunShop.com. Buds have a ton of experience in shipping firearms across the United States and they are extending not only their expertise but a new service to you that makes the firearms shipping process cheaper, safer, and easier than dealing with UPS directly.
Why should you purchase a label from ShipMyGun.com instead of from a shipper directly?
- We’re cheaper. Because we have shipped so many guns, we receive significant shipping discounts that individuals might not be able to get on their own. And the more guns we ship, the better the discounts will get!
- We’re easier. We know shipping regulations like the back of our hand and we take care of all the work for you. We send you a prepaid shipping label, we let you know where to drop off your package, and we track the whole thing for you. It’s very simple, and we are always here to help through our Contact Us feature!
- We’re quicker. On top of saving you all the time and hassle, we ensure that your gun arrives quickly to its destination. Not only is this great for you and the satisfaction of your buyer, it cuts down on the possibility of anything happening to your gun in transit.
- We’re safer. The last thing you want to worry about is something happening to your gun. We have a dedicated in-house team that deals with security issues and who follow-up with any problems immediately and efficiently. The sensitive nature of our business and our close relationship with our shipping provider mean that any issues we bring up get top priority. We also offer full insurance coverage options on every gun you ship, so you can rest assured knowing that the monetary value of your firearm will be covered!
ShipMyGun uses three simple steps to get you your shipping label for your gun and box which you can then take to your local UPS Customer Center to have it shipped off. You only need to know the type of firearm you’re shipping, your destination FFL, and of course the FFL info and you’ll be ready to ship your firearm at a reduced price over standard UPS pricing!