WBP Rogow of Poland has finally decided to import the Jack 5.56 rifle from their already well-regarded lineup of Kalashnikovs. This classic AKM style rifle is sure to help skirt any imported ammo shortages by being chambered in the already plentiful (though not the currently cheapest) caliber available here in the US – 5.56x45mm or .223 Remington.
- All-American AK – Century Arms BFT47
- Are AK Recoil Buffers a Necessity or Just Snake Oil?
- Yemeni Review of Arsenal’s AR-M9F
According to Arms of America’s website:
Imported from Rogow Poland and manufactured by WBP the Jack Classic rifle offers rock-solid features. WBP is a Polish-based firearms firm supplying parts and firearms to Police, Military, and Civilian shooters all over the globe. The Jack is chambered in 5.56/.223 semi-auto. We ran it successfully with 5 different 5.56 mags, so we can say it works with a wide variety of 5.56 mags. Runs great with .223 Remington or 5.56 Nato.
These are beautiful rifles with Old School styling and look like an AK should look with a gorgeous laminate stock set and deep rich black metal finish. The barrels are made by WBP in-house, from 4150 steel and finished with black nitride. The rifle sports factory serial numbers on most major parts and the Polish Eagle on the left side of the sight block for added collectability & resale value. If you are looking for an AK rifle with Old School style and quality this may be the perfect rifle! Comes with 1-30 round WBP Magazine.
The WBP Jack is a result of input and requests from customers that loved the WBP Fox series but wanted a model with a standard AKM rear stock trunnion. The FOX rifle series offered the Beryl trunnion system allowing the shooter to install the Beryl Optic Rail. The FOX rifle has become a favorite for Kalashnikov enthusiasts and is one of the benchmarks that other AKs are gauged against. The rollout of new WBP models has been slow as they have wanted to focus on quality over quantity of their product but they are now up to 10 different models being produced, all with the same classic features and quality you’ve come to expect! The WBP Team will continue to listen to input from their customers and you can expect new and exciting WBP firearms and accessories in the future.
- Made by WBP in Poland
- 5.56/.223 semi-auto
- 4150 Black Nitride Barrel, made in-house by WBP (the same barrel featured on the 5.56 Mini Jack!)
- All new quality Polish parts
- Forged Polish Barrel Trunnion
- Bolt carrier is fully machined from hammer-forged steel
- Polish Import markings on Receiver
- Collectible Matching Numbers / on many parts
- Polish Eagle marking on rear sight block
- Bayonet Lug
- Threaded barrel 14mmx1 left hand
- Beautiful Black finish
- AK Side Rail for Optic Mounts
- Polish Laminated Stock set
- US Fire Control Group, featuring the new LBE G3!
- Standard rear stock trunnion
- Enhanced Mag Release paddle and Safety Selector from the factory!
Polish-made AKM’s have always been known for their excellent build quality, fit and finish. The WBP Jack 5.56 rifle looks to be another example of said excellence. It’s available now on Arms of America as well as Atlantic firearms.
What do you think? Comment Below!
All images in this article are from the Arms of America website.