In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves is at the Steyr Academy with Steyr’s lead instructor, Brian Marshall, to discuss – what else – the Steyr AUG. The AUG came out in 1977, but it’s peaking in popularity in the United States. However, the AUG is so different from the AR-15 that new Steyr AUG owners can’t just pick up the AUG and run it like their AR – there are tips and tricks to handling this platform that you can only pick up from the guys at Steyr. James interviews Brian to give you four tips to handle your AUG like a pro.
««« GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO »»»
• James’ Sunglasses: https://amzn.to/3gGIuyr
• Cheap AUG Mags: https://bit.ly/3uRhXa2
• Steyr Arms Aug A3 M1 5.56 NATO OD Green: https://bit.ly/3rLPj8o
• Steyr Arms Aug A3 M1 5.56 NATO Black: https://bit.ly/3rLcfV8
• Steyr Arms Aug A3 M1 5.56 NATO Mud: https://bit.ly/3p7JmRF
• Apparel: All TFBTV apparel is sponsored by 5.11 Tactical and you can get it at www.511tactical.com
««« GUN AND GEAR GIVEAWAYS »»»
Check out our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages if you enjoy our program, and consider helping us at TFBTV out. We do not take money for positive reviews and we give away guns and gear EVERY month to our supporters. NOTE: We prefer SubscribeStar as they are a more gun-friendly platform.
Gun and gear giveaways are not affiliated with, associated with, or in any way endorsed by YouTube and TFBTV is solely responsible for the giveaways mentioned in this video and this description. No purchase required for gear worth over $250. Full rules and terms are found at http://tfbtv.gun.team/
««« FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA »»»
««« SPONSORS »»»
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
– Ventura Munitions – www.venturamunitions.com
– Blue Alpha Gear – www.bluealphagear.com
– Top Gun Supply – www.topgunsupply.com
««« TFB CHAT ROOM »»»
Want to join the TFBTV chat room? Use our Discord Invite: discord.gg/tfbtv
3:37 Proper Aug Grips
6:04 Traditional AUG Reloads
8:22 Tactical AUG Reloads
9:50 Clearing AUG Malfunctions